MWS Fleet Sensors is a full range of wireless sensors developed to increase the amount of useful information detected by the fleet control systems.
MWS Reader connects the TomTom LINK to MWS Tags providing solutions for:
• Monitoring of temperature, humidity and door sealing of truck loads, furthermore boxes with safety lock and many other logistics units.
• Detection and identification of trailer and transported goods.
• Detection of vehicles in specific areas (loading, unloading, parking, etc.).
Main features of MWS Tags are:
• Battery life up to 10 years, depending on the frequency setting of data logging and transfer.
• Secure data logging on each tag.
• Easy to install, wire connection is not required.
TERTIUM Technology designs and produces radiofrequency identification (RFID) and wireless sensing devices (Active RFID, WSN). We produce devices through the integration of technologies such as RFID HF, UHF and Active 2,45 GHz, GPS, Wi-fi, GPRS, Bluetooth, ZigBee, that are managed by a single communication protocol developed in-house and able to obtain highly configurable devices. A significant reduction of the energetic consumption and a user-friendly man-machine interface are definitely some of the major characteristics of our products.